Monday 25 January 2016

Having a spin-tastic time

So, I've become a bit of a Spin Freak over the past couple of weeks. Since the beginning of January I've been to 11 spin classes. I said in a previous post that I much prefer cycling outside, but I'm actually getting just as big a buzz from being indoors; spinning and sweating in the semi-dark beside 39 other folk burling their legs and swiping their brows in time to the loud and catchy beat beside me!

It's a different kind of not-so-serious time in the saddle, but it's great fun - and great cross-training - all the same.

Other training over the past couple of weeks has consisted of a couple of 'Park Walks', some Morning Gymnastics (as predicted previously, definitely not every morning!!) one very short session on the turbo trainer and a couple of body balance classes.

I'm pleased to be nearly at the end of January and still as keen to train - the new year burst of motivation is hanging on in there! And, with this mild weather we've been having of late, I might even venture outside on my bike very soon!

Though, it might be hard to find the time to fit that in while I'm having such a spin-tastic time...!

No comments:

Post a Comment