Monday 30 May 2016

Cycling in the Scottish sunshine

There's been lots of lovely Scottish sunshine over the past few days, so we've been making the most of it and fitting in some warm weather training! We're very, very lucky to have some beautiful cycle routes right on our doorstep...







I was also practising a wee bit more with the GoPro. It'll be better once I've got it attached to my helmet, but in the meantime I'm using it strapped on to my chest till I figure out which button does what and when! Maybe then there'll be less of the handlebars and more of the surrounding scenery. I also need to work on editing the clips, but it all takes time! Hopefully the next video I make won't be quite so long - but I kind of like this as it is anyway as it's a wee record of two of the things I love most about cycling: whizzing downhills and being out in the very heart of our beautiful country...



No comments:

Post a Comment